City of El Reno Events
< Back to Calendar
June 2nd, 2017 All Day - June 4th, 2017
Friday, June 2nd:
- MUSIC CONCERT at Denny Crump Rodeo Arena, 215 N. Country Club Rd. Bring a lawn chair to hang out and listen to some cool 50s, 60s and 70s live music from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. All proceeds will go to Mobile Meals.
Saturday, June 3rd:
- KIDS' HOT WHEEL RACES. at the Old YMCA Building, 2200 Babcock Dr. in Adams Park. At 9:00 am race your hot wheel car for $1.00. The first 100 will receive a hot wheel car. For more information call 262-2949 or 203-3689.
- OPEN CAR SHOW. Cash prizes to; Best in Show, Best Paint, Best Engine and Best Interior. Registration is $25 and is from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturday at the club trailer in Adams Park, 1676 Parkview Dr. Pre-registration discount is available. For more information call Gina at 405-262-8175.
- BURN OUT ON OLD 66. Registration is $10 and begins at 10:00 am in Adams Park. The event will start at NOON. For more information contact Brian at F.O.P. at 405-819-9436.
- CLOSED CRUISE ON OLD 66. Registration is $25 and is from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm at the Cruiser Trailer in Adams Park. The cruise is limited to street legal cars and trucks 1992 and older. Line up for cruise in Adams Park at 6:30 pm and the cruise will be from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Pre-registration discount is available. For more information contact Tom at 405-350-3048.
Sunday, June 4th:
- DRAG RAVES ON OLD 66. Registration is $20 and is from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm at Country Club and Sunset. Drag race your legal car or truck on Old 66. Drags start at 1:00 pm. For more information contact Gene at 405-262-8175 or 405-613-9156 or Ryan at 405-229-0619.
- OPEN CRUISE ON OLD 66. Open cruise at 5:00 pm on Old 66, meet at the Large Pavilion in Adam's Park.